The presentations will be during the conference, in Salamanca. All papers must be presented face-to-face. Online presentations are not allowed. Papers must be presented to get the certificate and publish the paper in the proceedings.
Moreover, the accepted papers will have to prepare a presentation in a video in English (maximum of 5 minutes per video/work). The videos will be available on YouTube and linked on the conference website.
The best presentation videos will be awarded and recognized during the conference. We will provide more details soon.
Technical aspects of the video:
- Format: landscape video with 16:9 aspect ratio.
- Resolution: Minimum recommended of 1280 x 720.
- Duration: Maximum of 5 minutes explaining the main ideas of your paper.
Note: the organization team will include an opening of the conference at the beginning of the video and the credits at the end.
Instructions for submission:
- Submission deadline: 11 October 2022
- Send the download link of the video to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Video Presentation X”, where X is the paper ID given by EasyChair
- Upload the video to your prefered platform (Dropbox, OneDrive, WeTransfer, Google Drive…) and get the download link. You must be sure that we have access to download the video.
Some materials and tools:
- PowerPoint Template.
- You can use tools such as PowerPoint or Active presenter to record your video. Also, Google Meet is simple to record your screen and create a video.
- Check videos from previous editions to get ideas https://www.youtube.com/c/TeemconferenceEuInfo/
- How to record videos with PowerPoint (ES): https://support.microsoft.com/es-es/office/grabar-una-presentaci%C3%B3n-con-diapositivas-con-narraci%C3%B3n-e-intervalos-de-diapositivas-0b9502c6-5f6c-40ae-b1e7-e47d8741161c
- How to record videos with PowerPoint (EN): https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/office/record-a-slide-show-with-narration-and-slide-timings-0b9502c6-5f6c-40ae-b1e7-e47d8741161c